This NEW three disc set features a selection of lectures by Dr. Amy Yasko from her recent conferences.The presentations are in an easy viewing format with enlarged slides to enhance the viewer’s experience.
Discs can only be viewed in a computer and are not intended for DVD players.
Methylation and Mutations
- Part 1: Understanding Methylation & The Role of Epigenetics
- Part 2: Understanding Methylation & The Role of Epigenetics Cont.
- Part 3: Understanding Mutations & The Importance of B12
- Part 4: The Role of MTR, MTRR, MTHFR & CBS
- Part 5: The Role of BHMT, SHMT, ACAT, AHCY & MAO A
Methylation and Mutations: Dopamine
- Part 1: COMT Function
- Part 2: VDR Function & The Importance of Vitamin D
Finding More Pieces to the Puzzle
- Part 1: Methylation Cycle Mutations, Role of Lithium
- Part 2: Role of Lithium Cont., Increased Glutamate Receptors
- Part 3: Increased Glutamate Receptors Cont., Potassium/Rubidium
- Part 4: Chronic Bacterial Infections, H.Pylori in Particular
- Part 5: Chronic Viral Infections, Rotovirus, Heavy Metal Burden
- Part 6: Heavy Metal Burden Cont., HLA Type, Relationship to Asthma, DPT Vaccine
Supplements to Help Address Gut Imbalances (one part only)
Role of Ion Transport Part
- Part 1: The Importance of Methylation & Epigenetics
- Part 2: CFTR Function
- Part 3: CFTR Function Cont.
- Part 4: Glutamate, CFTR
- Part 5: Looking into H. Pylori
Toxic Metals, Microbes, Mitochondria
- Part 1: Impact of Toxic Metals on Mitochondria
- Part 2: Effects of Aluminum & other Heavy Metals
Total Run Time: 13 HRS 30 MIN
Computer Disc: Not Intended for DVD PlayerThis statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All rights reserved. This work in whole or in part, may not be copied nor reproduced without the express written permission of Neurological Research Institute, LLC ©Copyright 2014, Neurological Research Institute, LLC
Disclaimer: This information is presented by the independent medical experts whose sources of information include studies from the world's medical and scientific literature, patent records and other clinical and anecdotal reports. The publisher, author and/or experts specifically cited in this publication are not responsible for any consequences, direct or indirect, resulting from and reader's action(s). This information is not intended to be a substitute for consultation with a health care provider. You, the viewer, are instructed to consult with your personal health care provider prior to acting on any suggestions contained herein. The purpose of this information is to educate the viewer. The material enclosed is for informational purposes only and is not medical device and, such as, is not intended for the diagnosis, cure, prevent or treatment of disease.