- Additional Information
Count 90 Type Capsules Serving Size 1 capsules Servings per Container 90 Other Ingredients Vegetable Capsule (Hypromellose, water) Treaholse.
Contains: Milk, Nuts (pine nuts), Fish (salmon).
Recommended Use Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to three times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vitamin E (as succinate) 2.79mg Vitamin K (as phytonadione, menaquinone-4, Menaquin-7) 105mcg Riboflavin-5-phosphate 2.5mg Vitamin B12 (as hydroxyo- & adensyl-cobalmin) 334mcg Pantothenic Acid 20.8mg Proprietary Blend: 307.7mg ~L-Carnitine (tartrate) ~Pancreas Substance (bovine, freeze dried) ~Duodenum Powder (porcine) ~Pine Nut Oil Powder (Pinus koraiensis) ~Setria® Glutathione (reduced) ~Lactoferrin (bovine) ~Benfotiamine ~Curcumin (Turmeric Rhizome Extract) ~CoEnzyme Q10 ~Grape Seed Extract ~Deoxyribonucleic acid sodium ~SAMe (s-adenosyl L-methionine) ~GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) ~Ox Bile Extract ~Alpha Lipoic Acid ~Intrinsic Factor (porcine) ~Policosanol ~Thymidine-5'-Monophosphate Disodium Salt ~Deoxycytidine 5'-Monphosphate ~Deoxyguanosine 5'-Monphosphate Disodium Salt ~Yucca Root Extract NADH (Reduced-Nicontinamide-Adenine-Dinucleotide) ~Deoxyadenosine 5'-Monophosphate
• This supplement aids in the support of the body’s ability to process fats, helping to allow protein, fats, and carbohydrates from food to be converted into energy your body can use.
• Dietary Supplement
• 90 Capsules
• The body's natural production of BHMT enzyme is central to the "short cut" through the methylation cycle, aiding in the ability to convert homocysteine to methionine. The activity of this gene's production can be affected by stress and by cortisol levels and may play a role in ADD/ADHD by affecting norepinephrine levels. The ACAT gene and the enzyme produced plays a role in cholesterol and other lipid balance in the body, helping to prevent the accumulation of excess cholesterol in certain parts of the cells in the body. ACAT is also involved in energy generation in the body. It is involved in helping to allow protein, fats and carbohydrates from food to be converted into energy. Lack of the body's production of ACAT enzyme may also cause a depletion of B12, which is needed for the "long route" around the methylation cycle.
• Efficacy, quality, and freshness guarantees a superior product. We use only the best ingredients in the formulation of our supplements. Preferred by many who are chemical sensitive and wish to avoid side effects from fillers and excipients commonly used in most other products on the market today.
• To learn more: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, defer and consult with your personal doctor.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- High Price, but GREAT product
Dr. Amy kept recommending this for my son. I was avoiding buying it for the longest time due to the expensive price tag! I finally was in a good financial situation to purchase it and I added into my son's supplement regimen. WOW, what a difference I have seen. I'm truly impressed with this product I just wish it was a less expensive...
Quality Price Value
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or nursing without first consulting a physician.
Storing in a cool dry place and away from sunlight is recommended.