- Additional Information
Count 30 AM and 30 PM Type Tablets Serving Size 1 Tablet Other Ingredients AM formula: cellulose, sodium croscarmellose, stearic acid, hypromellose, titanium dioxide color, glycerin, magnesium stearate, silica. Contains NO sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring, preservatives. GLUTEN FREE. PM formula: cellulose, hypromellose, sodium croscarmellose, magnesium stearate, glycerin, silia, carrot and paprika extract color. Contains NO sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring, preservatives. GLUTEN FREE. Recommended Use As a dietary Supplement: Take 1 (white) AM tablet in the morning. ~ PM Take 1 (purple) PM tablet approximately 30-45 minutes before bedtime. It may take four to five weeks to achieve full benefits. Continue use to maintain benefits.
AM Formula: ~ Green tea leaf extract (Sunphenon) standardized to 50 mg caffeine 250 mg Asian Ginseng Root Extract standardized to 7% ginsenosides (7mg) 100 mg Black Cohosh Root and Rhizome Extract standardized to 2.5% triterpene glycosides (0.5 mg) 20 mg PM Formula: ~ Valerian Root Extract standardized to 0.8% valerenic acids (1.6 mg) 200 mg Hops Flower Extract 100 mg L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand) 50 mg Black Cohosh Root and Rhizome Extract standardized to 2.5% triterpene glycosides (0.5 mg) 20 mg
• AM - Mood swings, hot flashes, lack of energy & irritability
• PM - Occasional sleeplessness & night sweats
• NO sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, or artificial flavors, or preservatives.
• Dietary Supplement
• 30 AM Tablets & 30 PM Tablets
• To learn more about this & other products, read Dr. Amy’s book: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, consult with your health care professional.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if pregnant, or nursing, or by children under 18 years of age. Do not use if sensitive to caffeine. Each serving of AM formula contains 50 mg of caffeine. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble, such as abdominal pain, dark urine, or jaundice. Avoid alcohol and do not drive or operate machinery while taking this product. If you are taking medications for diabetes, sedatives, tranquilizers or any medications, consult your healthcare professional before use.