- Additional Information
Count 100 Type Lozenges Serving Size 1 Lozenge Servings per Container 100 Other Ingredients
Does Not Contain: Citrus, MSG, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, sugar, wax, soy, yeast, zein, sulfate, phosphates, (other than coenzymes), preservatives, casein or other milk derivatives. No GMOs.
Recommended Use As a dietary supplement, take one (1) lozenge daily or as directed by your health professional. Place lozenge under tongue and let dissolve.
B12 (Hydroxocobalamin) 2,000 mcg Mannitol 295 mg Sucanat (organic, whole cane juice) 1 mg Magnesium (as C16 and C18 alkyls) 3.5 mg 100% Whole cherry fruit extract (from whole, untreated palm fruit and leaf) 2.5 mg
• Includes Cofactor that are usable in generating High-Energy Compounds, Bioavailable for use by Cells, Biochemically Formulated
• Does NOT contain citrus, wheat, corn, starch, sugar, wax, soy, yeast, zein, sulfate, phosphates (other than coenzymes), preservatives, casein, or other milk derivatives.
• “B12 support is critical for long route methylation cycle function. Based on my research it is highly suggested…to be sure lithium is in balance prior to adding high doses of B12. In addition to the role of lithium in B12 transport, it is also important to look at a source of intrinsic factor…& ATP to aid in B12 transport,” ~ Dr. Amy
• 2,000mcg per lozenge
• To learn more about this & other products, read Dr. Amy’s book: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, consult with your health care professional.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great Product
Kids don't complain about taking these at all. they dissolve quickly under tongue and taste good. The are small and so fit into the daily pill boxes easily. B12 seems to be a great way to reduce hyper-activity and detox!
Price Value Quality
Pregnant and nursing mothers need to check with their health professional before taking supplements.
Keep out of reach of children.
Must be stored with cap on tightly in a cool, dry place.