- Additional Information
Count 15ML (.5 FL oz) Type Liquid Serving Size 1 drop (approx. 43.5mcl) Servings per Container approx. 345 Other Ingredients
Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Trehalose, Citric Acid, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate and Rosemary Leaf Extract).
Refrigeration after opening is suggested.
Recommended Use As a dietary supplement use 1 drop one to three times daily. To be taken as needed or as recommended by a health care professional. Hold bottle upside down to squeeze drops, Do not squeeze on its side.
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg
• B12 support is critical for long route Methylation Cycle function; there are three major types of B12 used for The Yasko Protocol: hydroxyl, adenosyl, & methyl B12. MethylB12 can be helpful for those who can tolerate the need for more methyl donors. B12 is also great for energy & to fight fatigue. B12 may support the body's ability to support a healthy nervous system. These drops are also a great option for those who do not like to swallow capsules or have digestive issues; specially formulated for increased oral absorption.*
• Dietary Supplement
• 15ML (.5 FL oz)
• Quality & freshness guarantees a superior product. We use only the best ingredients in the formulation of our supplements. Preferred by many who are chemical sensitive & wish to avoid side effects from fillers and excipients commonly used in most other products on the market today.
• To learn more about this & other products, read Dr. Amy’s book: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, consult with your health care professional.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Best B12 product I have found on the market
Almost $39 bucks shipped priority mail, and boy am I glad I did it. This stuff is going to last me all year. I do the intranasal method twice a week, but I am certain this could be used sublingually better than any product I have seen because of its potency. More potency means more methylcobalamin per surface area of the
mucous membranes in the nose or mouth, so if you are going from a dilute liquid methyl- or cyano- cobalamin to this, you will probably get a huge effect from it since you are used to not absorbing very much. Give this product a try.
Quality Price Value
- MEGA DROPS
I LOVE these new Mega Drops! So easy to use :)
Quality Price Value
Do not take if pregnant or nursing without first consulting a physician.
Keep of out reach of children. Do Not Use In Eyes.
Storing in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight is recommended. Refrigeration after opening is suggested.