Comprehensive Stool Analysis:
• Stool Test Kit: 1 Random Collection, The Comprehensive Stool Analysis Test (also referred to as a "CSA") evaluates digestion and absorption, floral balance and metabolism, and immune function. Useful for those with occasional indigestion, diarrhea, bloating and malabsorption. When running a Comprehensive Stool Analysis (CSA) test, the actual test results you will receive from the lab will not always have the Yeast Susceptibilities pages or the Bacterial Susceptibilities pages. these pages will only be included in your results in any yeast or bacteria shows under Dysbiotic flora on page 1 of your report.
• GI-MAP: Stool Test 1 Random Collection, The GI-MAP Test Kit (also referred to as a "GM") was designed to assess a person's microbiome from a single stool sample, with a particular attention to microbes that cause disease or that disrupt normal microbial balance and contribute to perturbations in the GI flora or illness. The panel is a comprehensive collection of microbial targets as well as immune and digestive markers. It screens for pathogenic bacteria, commensal bacteria, opportunistic pathogens, fungi, viruses, and parasites. It primarily uses automated DNA analysis to give a better view into the gastrointestinal microbiome.
Please indicate if you would like your test results to come with or without Dr. Amy’s client file review.
Dr. Amy’s client file review = Dr. Amy’s personalized comments on your test results that you can review with your own health care professional. As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITH:
• Your test results will be personally reviewed and commented on by Dr. Amy.
• There is no additional charge for this service.
• Your Supplement List and Client History Form are required; these need to be completed prior to Dr. Amy reviewing your test results and commenting on them.
• To avoid any delay, please promptly fill out your Supplement List and Client History Form.
• Results will be released to you after Dr. Amy reviews and comments.
• As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITHOUT:
• Your test results will be released to you as soon as they are completed by the lab.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.