Comprehensive Thyroid Assessment Test (CTA)
• Blood Draw Required
• See product description for further details Please Prepare:
• This test requires a blood draw which facilitates the need to go to a clinic, visit a health care professional, or to have a phlebotomist come to one’s home
• Prior to placing an order, one should consider sourcing a location or an at home service that can accommodate a blood draw
• HHI cannot assist in locating a facility to perform this procedure
The Comprehensive Thyroid Assessment Test reveals imbalances that often go undetected with more limited assessments.
This test can only be shipped within the United States and can not be shipped internationally.
Sorry, this test is not available to residents of New York; any orders and/or samples originating from the state of New York will automatically be cancelled. Residents of Maryland are prohibited from ordering directly and will need to have their healthcare practitioner order the test on their behalf.
The Comprehensive Thyroid Assessment is a hormonal test which reveals imbalances that often go undetected with more limited assessments. This thyroid hormone testing measures:
• Unbound levels of T4 and T3 which reflect the bioactive portion of thyroid hormone. This hormone assessment can identify not only overt hyper-and hypothyroidism, but subtle sub-clinical manifestations of thyroid dysfunction.
• Reverse T3, levels of which can increase when peripheral conversion to T4 to active T3 is impaired. Peripheral thyroid imbalances may arise from nutrient shortages, heavy metal exposure, adrenal stress, enzyme deficiencies, and other chronic illness.
• Thyroid antibody levels, which help gauge autoimmune response and may reflect metabolic irregularities and hypothyroidism even when TSH and T4 levels appear normal. Thyroid antibody levels may rise in response to trauma, dysbiosis, inflammation (including thyroiditis) or progressive thyroid degeneration.
Please indicate if you would like your test results to come with or without Dr. Amy’s client file review.
Dr. Amy’s client file review = Dr. Amy’s personalized comments on your test results that you can review with your own health care professional. As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITH:
• Your test results will be personally reviewed and commented on by Dr. Amy.
• There is no additional charge for this service.
• Your Supplement List and Client History Form are required; these need to be completed prior to Dr. Amy reviewing your test results and commenting on them.
• Your Supplement List and Client History Form can be located, saved, submitted, and updated within Your Health Companion.
• To avoid any delay, please promptly fill out your Supplement List and Client History Form.
• Results will be released to you after Dr. Amy reviews and comments.
• As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITHOUT:
• Your test results will be released to you as soon as they are completed by the lab.