The Comprehensive Thyroid Assessment is a hormonal test which reveals imbalances that often go undetected with more limited assessments. This thyroid hormone testing measures:
• Unbound levels of T4 and T3 which reflect the bioactive portion of thyroid hormone. This hormone assessment can identify not only overt hyper-and hypothyroidism, but subtle sub-clinical manifestations of thyroid dysfunction.
• Reverse T3, levels of which can increase when peripheral conversion to T4 to active T3 is impaired. Peripheral thyroid imbalances may arise from nutrient shortages, heavy metal exposure, adrenal stress, enzyme deficiencies, and other chronic illness.
• Thyroid antibody levels, which help gauge autoimmune response and may reflect metabolic irregularities and hypothyroidism even when TSH and T4 levels appear normal. Thyroid antibody levels may rise in response to trauma, dysbiosis, inflammation (including thyroiditis) or progressive thyroid degeneration.
Please indicate if you would like your test results to come with or without Dr. Amy’s client file review.
Dr. Amy’s client file review = Dr. Amy’s personalized comments on your test results that you can review with your own health care professional. As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITH:
• Your test results will be personally reviewed and commented on by Dr. Amy.
• There is no additional charge for this service.
• Your Supplement List and Client History Form are required; these need to be completed prior to Dr. Amy reviewing your test results and commenting on them.
• Your Supplement List and Client History Form can be located, saved, submitted, and updated within Your Health Companion.
• To avoid any delay, please promptly fill out your Supplement List and Client History Form.
• Results will be released to you after Dr. Amy reviews and comments.
• As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITHOUT:
• Your test results will be released to you as soon as they are completed by the lab.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The primary focus of Holistic Health International, LLC is to provide products which support nutritional health and wellness. These products are not typically covered by standard health care insurance for these purposes. This is a test that provides information which may aid in the support of nutritional well being. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please note that the only invoice available is the one you will receive with your order. We do not provide invoices with CPT codes for insurance purposes.