EDTA Soap 4.5 oz. Bar
• Dr. Amy's Personal Choice
• EDTA Soap
• Gentle Cleansing
• For those who seek to lower their total toxic burden
• See product description for further details
• The skin is the largest organ in the body thus, using EDTA soap as a topical cleanser can support the body's ability to gently remove toxins. By using this soap, one can lower the body's toxic load gently with EDTA topically, without having to take EDTA capsules.
• "I have been using our EDTA soap every single day for years. I use this EDTA soap on my face & feel it has been a really positive addition to my daily facial cleansing routine. I also use this EDTA soap under my arms to remove excess deodorant residue. What I like about this soap is that it does not dry my skin out at all. Generally, when you use a soap with EDTA, it tends to dry your skin out," ~ Dr. Amy• Dr. Amy's Personal Choice • EDTA Soap • Gentle Cleansing • For those who seek to lower their total toxic burden • 4.5 oz. Bar
• As always, consult with your health care professional.