- Additional Information
Count 30 Type Tablets Serving Size 1 Tablet Servings per Container 30 Other Ingredients D-Mannitol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Ascorbate, Enteric Coating: Acrycoat L-30D. Contains No: Caffeine, No Hormones, No Sugar, No Yeast, No Dairy, No Starch, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors or Flavors. Recommended Use As a dietary Supplement: Take one (1) whole ENADA tablet each morning on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before a meal, with water only. Optimal effectiveness shown in four weeks of continuous usage.
Co-Enzyme 1 5mg
• NADH is a co-enzyme, antioxidant form of Vitamin B3. NADH is a natural occurring co-enzyme found in all living cells & is necessary for cellular development & energy production. Enada NADH is absorbed by the body & enhances your ability to restore the body's cellular energy source.
• “NADH is one form of vitamin B3. This form is particularly important for energy in the mitochondrial Krebs/Citric Acid TCA cycle…NADH is also important as an antioxidant…NADH can be useful for imbalances in norepinephrine/epinephrine ratio as well as for attention issues…” ~ Dr. Amy
• The only patented stabilized absorbable form of NADH since 1993.
• GF CF
• The Energizing Coenzyme
• To learn more about this & other products, read Dr. Amy’s book: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, consult with your health care professional.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature or refrigerate, protect from light, heat and humidity.