- Additional Information
Count 27ML (.9 FL oz) Type Spray Serving Size 5 sprays (approx. 800 mcl) Servings per Container approx. 34 Other Ingredients Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Xylitol, Trehalose, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (preservatives). Recommended Use Shake well and press down on actuator. As a dietary supplement, spray 1 to 5 times into the mouth and then swallow. To be taken as needed or as recommended by a health care professional.
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 15mg Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 24mcg Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 1.7mg Zinc (as gluconate) 0.54mg Proprietary Extract Blend 152.5mg ~Echinacea purpurea Root Extract ~Cranberry Fruit Extract ~European Elder Berry Extract ~Lomatium Root Extract ~Dandelion Root Extract ~Skullcap Root Extract ~Goldenseal Root Extract ~Rosemary Leaf Extract ~Rose Hip Extract
• NaturoMycin PVB Microbial Balance Spray aids in the body's ability to maintain a healthy microbial balance. This spray contains a preferred source of Echinacea, Cranberry, Lomantium, Dandelion Root, Skullcap, and Goldenseal. This spray is a great option for those who do not like to swallow capsules or have digestive issues; specially formulated for increased oral absorption. This product uses a number of herbs simultaneously in smaller serving sizes to support health microbial balance in the gut.
• Best when used in conjunction with NaturoMycin PVB capsules.
• Dietary Spray Supplement
• 27ML (.9 FL oz)
• Quality & freshness guarantees a superior product. We use only the best ingredients in the formulation of our supplements. Preferred by many who are chemical sensitive & wish to avoid side effects from fillers and excipients commonly used in most other products on the market today.
• To learn more about this & other products, read Dr. Amy’s book: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, consult with your health care professional.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or nursing without first consulting a physician.
Do not spray in eyes.
Storing in a cool dry place is recommended.