•For external use only. •Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin or wounds. •Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. •If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control right away. •Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or any of this product's inactive ingredients. •When using this product- use only as directed , do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad. •Stop use and ask a doctor is condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children