- Additional Information
Count 180 Type Capsules Serving Size 2 capsules Servings per Container 90 Other Ingredients Vegetable Capsules (Hypromellose, Water). Contains: Fish (shark) and Bee Product (Royal Jelly) Recommended Use As a dietary supplement: Take 2 capsules one to three times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 28mg Magnesium (as citrate) 37mg Proprietary Blend: 245.9mg ~Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) ~Shark Liver Oil Powder ~DMG (N, N-Dimethylglycine) ~Aniracetam ~Royal Jelly Extract Powder ~Phosphatidylserine (as Sharp-PS) ~Placenta Substance (Porcine) ~Phenibut (beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid) ~Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Disodium Salt Proprietary Herbal Blend: 247.5mg ~Gotu Kola Leaf Extract ~Ashwagandha Root Extract ~Bacopa Leaf Extract ~Fenugreek Seed Extract ~Spirulina Powder ~Barberry Root Extract Powder ~Goldenseal Root Extract ~Oregon Grape Root Extract ~Dong Quai Root Extract ~Black Cohosh Extract (rhizome and root) ~Bitter Orange Fruit Extract
• Step one of The Yasko Protocol is designed to lay the groundwork for organ supports, have some basic Methylation support, & to get glutamate & GABA in better balance. Step two is concentrated on more significant Methylation support as well as support for removal of toxins from the system. Step three is about supporting left/right communication, new nerve growth, stimulating language, & support to limit some repetitive behavioral issues. In Step three, the goal is to stimulate the glutamate regions that have been lacking, while maintaining the lower glutamate in the over active regions. For this reason, Dr. Amy does not like to add Step 3 support until glutamate & GABA are in better balance, & until the majority of metal & bacterial/viral excretion has occurred. The Step 3 compound may also be useful for adults with memory issues as well as adults with fatigue but again, after glutamate excesses have been addressed.
• “…There are several types of glutamate receptors & it has been shown that in autism, some of those are too active & others are not active enough…Since metals & microbes can cause or exacerbate glutamate issues, the idea is to wait until these glutamate provokers have been lowered in the system as well as to have sufficient support for GABA & support to lower glutamate before adding all of the wonderful cognitive enhancers in the Step 3 compound,” ~ Dr. Amy
• Dietary Supplement
• 180 Capsules
• Efficacy, quality, and freshness guarantees a superior product. We use only the best ingredients in the formulation of our supplements. Preferred by many who are chemical sensitive and wish to avoid side effects from fillers and excipients commonly used in most other products on the market today.
• To learn more: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, defer and consult with your personal doctor.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some sensitive people. Do not use this product if you have concerns about bee allergies. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or nursing without first consulting a physician.
Storing in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight is recommended.