- Additional Information
Count 60 Type Capsules Serving Size 1 Servings per Container 60 Other Ingredients Vegetable capsules (Hypromellose, water). Recommended Use As a dietary supplement: take 1 capsule one to two times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Proprietary Herbal Blend: 468mg ~Stinging Nettle Aerial Extract ~Indian frankincense Extract ~Curcumin (Turmeric Rhizome Extract) ~Skullcap Root Extract ~Slippery Elm Bark Powder
• Inflammatory Pathway Support has a unique proprietary blend unlike other supplements related to inflammation. This supplement has a custom mixture of herbs to help with inflammation specially designed for the Yasko Protocol. Because so many health issues are tied to inflammation, Dr. Amy suggests that everyone considers this supplement on a daily basis to aid in inflammatory pathway balance. Inflammatory Pathway Support does not contain white willow bark but does contain herbs to help address three primary inflammatory pathways.
• “My youngest daughter & her husband take this regularly. While training intensively as a dancer, she needed a supplement that would support her body while dancing over eight hours a day. Years after her dance career, she still believes in taking this supplement to support her body’s wellbeing. Her husband has a history of broken bones & other injuries. To support his ability to still live an active lifestyle (snowboarding, skiing, skateboarding, exercising, etc), he chooses to supplement with Inflammatory Pathway Support. In addition, Inflammatory Pathway Support also includes Skullcap which, along with Curcumin, may help with PRIONs, cystic fibrosis symptoms, aspects of alcohol damage in the liver, as well as decreasing the inflammatory mediator NFKB,” ~ Dr. Amy
• Dietary Supplement
• 60 Capsules
• Efficacy, quality, and freshness guarantees a superior product. We use only the best ingredients in the formulation of our supplements. Preferred by many who are chemical sensitive and wish to avoid side effects from fillers and excipients commonly used in most other products on the market today.
• To learn more: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, defer and consult with your personal doctor.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Amazing product
I use this daily to help with inflammation in my body...if I feel a flare up coming on then I increase dosage. Works great thanks!
Price Value Quality
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or nursing without first consulting a physician.
Store in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight is recommended.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)