- Additional Information
Count 60 Type Capsules Serving Size 1 Servings per Container 60 Other Ingredients Vegetable capsules (Hypromellose, water). Recommended Use As a dietary supplement: take 1 capsule one to two times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Proprietary Herbal Blend: 468mg ~Stinging Nettle Aerial Extract ~Indian frankincense Extract ~Curcumin (Turmeric Rhizome Extract) ~Chinese Skullcap Root Extract ~Slippery Elm Bark Powder
• Inflammatory Pathway Support has a unique proprietary blend of herbs to help in supporting joint & muscle discomfort. This supplement was specifically designed or the Yasko Protocol. Because so many health issues are tied to inflammation, Dr. Amy suggests that everyone considers this supplement on a daily basis to aid in inflammatory pathway balance. Inflammatory Pathway Support does not contain white willow bark but does contain herbs to help aid in the support of inflammatory pathways.
• “My youngest daughter & her husband take this regularly. While training intensively as a dancer, she needed a supplement that would support her body while dancing over eight hours a day. Years after her dance career, she still believes in taking this supplement to support her body’s wellbeing. To support his ability to still live an active lifestyle (snowboarding, skiing, skateboarding, exercising, etc), he chooses to supplement with Inflammatory Pathway Support,” ~ Dr. Amy
• Dietary Supplement
• 60 Capsules
• Quality & freshness guarantees a superior product. We use only the best ingredients in the formulation of our supplements. Preferred by many who are chemical sensitive & wish to avoid side effects from fillers and excipients commonly used in most other products on the market today.
• To learn more about this & other products, read Dr. Amy’s book: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, consult with your health care professional.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- This is great!
I don't take this supplement every day but consider it a must-have. I sometimes have irritation in my digestive system and notice a positive difference after taking it. It has even helped me with headaches and pain from a UTI. I really appreciate having it on hand for when inflammatory problems come up.
Quality Price Value
- Amazing product
I use this daily to help with inflammation in my body...if I feel a flare up coming on then I increase dosage. Works great thanks!
Price Value Quality
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or nursing without first consulting a physician.
Store in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight is recommended.