- Additional Information
Count 90 Type Capsules Serving Size 1 Servings per Container 90 Other Ingredients Vegetable Capsules (Hypromellose, Water).
Recommended Use Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to three times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vitamin E (as Succinate) 5.56mg Vitamin K (as Phytonadione, Menaquinone-4 & Menaquinone-7 95mcg Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin-5-phosphate) 3mg Niacin (as Niacinamide) 8.3mg Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxy & Adenosyl- cobalamin) 666mcg Pantothenic Acid 25mg Magnesium (as Citrate) 20mg Potassium (as Citrate) 30mg Proprietary Extract Blend: 305mg ~L-Carnitine (as Tartrate) ~DL- Malic Acid ~Parsley Aerial Parts Extract ~D-Ribose ~Curcumin (Turmeric Rhizome Extract) ~Benfotiamine ~Ox Bile Extract ~Lactoferrin (Bovine) ~Setria® Glutathione (Reduced) ~Coenzyme Q10 ~Acetyl-L-Carnitine ~GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) ~Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) ~NADH (Reduced-Nicotinamide-Adenine-Dinucleotide) ~Intrinsic Factor (porcine)
• MitoForce helps support mitochondrial energy.
• “…I feel very strongly that MitoForce should be considered as a staple & part of virtually all supplement regimes, to at least lay the groundwork for supporting the mitochondria. Based on the exposure we all have to metals each day & the understanding that metals can impair the mitochondrial energy cycle, we should all include this supplement in our daily regime,” ~ Dr. Amy
• Dietary Supplement
• 90 Capsules
• Quality & freshness guarantees a superior product. We use only the best ingredients in the formulation of our supplements. Preferred by many who are chemical sensitive & wish to avoid side effects from fillers and excipients commonly used in most other products on the market today.
• To learn more about this & other products, read Dr. Amy’s book: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, consult with your health care professional.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Do not take if pregnant or nursing without first consulting a physician.
Keep out of reach of children.
Storing in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight is recommended