- Additional Information
Count 120 Type Capsules Serving Size 1 capsule Servings per Container 120 Other Ingredients Vegetable Capsule (Hypromellose, water) .
Contains: Milk, Tree nuts (walnut).
Recommended Use Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to three times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Folate (as calcium folinate) 1mcg DFE Proprietary Blend: 65.8mg ~Medium Chain Triglycerides (palm derived) ~DL-Malic Acid ~Indian barberry Root Extract ~Lactoferrin (bovine) ~DPP-IV (protease blend) ~L-Carnosine Proprietary Herbal Blend : 363.1mg ~Myrrh Gum Powder ~Cranberry Fruit Extract ~Bay Leaf Powder ~Neem Leaf Extract ~Oregon Grape Root Extract ~Olive Leaf Extract ~European Elder Berry Powder ~Oregano Leaf Powder ~Black Walnut Hulls Extract ~Juniper Berry Powder ~Uva Ursi Leaf Extract ~Garlic Bulb Extract (deodorized) ~Sweet Wormwood Arial Parts ~Pumpkin Seed Extract
• NaturoMycin PVB aids in the body's ability to maintain a healthy microbial balance. It is formulated based on the belief that multiple herbs & supplements taken at low doses is the best approach to support healthy microbial balance. NaturoMycin PVB capsules are a source of the following: berberine, myrrh, bay leaf, cranberry, neem, Oregon grape, elderberry, olive leaf, oregano, black walnut, juniper berry, garlic, uva ursi, wormwood, & pumpkin.
• "[...]The goal is to affect the bacteria in a number of different ways at the same time, limiting their ability to combat just a single herb. For this reason both NaturoMycin capsules & spray contain a range of herbs. The herbs in each are related but not identical and that is why I suggest using both the spray & capsules together[…]” ~ Dr. Amy
• Dietary Supplement
• 120 Capsules
• Quality & freshness guarantees a superior product. We use only the best ingredients in the formulation of our supplements. Preferred by many who are chemical sensitive & wish to avoid side effects from fillers and excipients commonly used in most other products on the market today.
• To learn more about this & other products, read Dr. Amy’s book: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, consult with your health care professional.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or nursing without first consulting a physician.
Store in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight is recommended.