- Additional Information
Count 2 Fluid ounces Type Liquid Serving Size 1/2 teaspoon (about 40 drops) Servings per Container 24 Other Ingredients Trace Mineral Drop Complex (TMD), a low-sodium, all-natural sea mineral concentrate from Utah's Great Salt Lake. Recommended Use As a dietary Supplement: 1/4-1/2 teaspoon, once or twice daily. Mix with any juice or food at meal times to mask the concentrated mineral flavor.
Magnesium 250 mg Chloride 700 mg Sodium 10 mg Potassium 5 mg Sulfate 55 mg Lithium 1.5 mg Boron 1 mg
• Trace Mineral Drop Complex is so concentrated that 40 drops (1/2 teaspoon) equal the mineral content of 1/2 cup sea water with 99% sodium removed. You may expect a wide spectrum of natural benefits.
• “This is my preferred basic mineral suppor[…]I used these minerals when I was using the Biomeridian electrodermal testing device in my…practice...I would use these minerals to get a more stable baseline for individuals before using the device to test reactions to additional supplementation. I found that these minerals did a better job of achieving a baseline balance than any other mineral supports…My personal routine is to add a small ‘squirt’ of Bio Nativus minerals & about 5 drops of Molybdenum to a 16 ounce bottle of…water each day. An added benefit of Bio-Nativus minerals is that it includes low dose lithium. For those who do not need extra separate lithium orotate or lithium drops…but do want to keep their lithium in normal range & supported, the use of All in One + Be Calm spray + Bio Nativus minerals daily is generally sufficient to prevent lithium levels from dropping too low,” ~ Dr. Amy
• Great option for those who do not like to swallow capsules or have digestive issues; specially formulated for increased oral absorption.
• 2 Fluid Ounces
• To learn more about this & other products, read Dr. Amy’s book: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, consult with your health care professional.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- mineral drops very needed!
My son has been taking this on/off for years..now ON since he muscle tested for needing it and it was good for him. The price here is very good.
Quality Price Value
If you are under the care of a physician or on a prescription please consult your physician before consuming any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children