Comprehensive Stool Analysis Test (CSA)
• Stool Test Kit: 1 Random Collection
Waiting four weeks after completing any antibiotic prior to performing this test is recommended.
This test is not available to residents of New York; any orders and/or samples originating from the state of New York will automatically be cancelled. Residents of Maryland are prohibited from ordering directly and will need to have their healthcare practitioner order the test on their behalf.
Stool Test Kit: 1 Random Collection
• The Comprehensive Stool Analysis Test (also referred to as a "CSA") evaluates digestion and absorption, floral balance and metabolism, and immune function. Useful for those with occasional indigestion, diarrhea, bloating and malabsorption.
• When running a Comprehensive Stool Analysis (CSA) test, the actual test results you will receive from the lab will not always have the Yeast Susceptibilities pages or the Bacterial Susceptibilities pages. These pages will only be included in your results if any yeast or bacteria shows up under Dysbiotic flora on page 1 of your report.
Please indicate if you would like your test results to come with or without Dr. Amy’s client file review.
Dr. Amy’s client file review = Dr. Amy’s personalized comments on your test results that you can review with your own health care professional. As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITH:
• Your test results will be personally reviewed and commented on by Dr. Amy.
• There is no additional charge for this service.
• Your Supplement List and Client History Form are required; these need to be completed prior to Dr. Amy reviewing your test results and commenting on them.
• Your Supplement List and Client History Form can be located, saved, submitted, and updated within Your Health Companion.
• To avoid any delay, please promptly fill out your Supplement List and Client History Form.
• Results will be released to you after Dr. Amy reviews and comments.
• As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITHOUT:
• Your test results will be released to you as soon as they are completed by the lab.