GI360 Test (CPG)
Stool Test Kit: 3 day collection
Consider running this in conjunction with the H.Pylori Test to get the most comprehensive look into your gut flora.
Waiting four weeks after completing any antibiotic prior to performing this test is recommended.
This test is not available to residents of New York; any orders and/or samples originating from the state of New York will automatically be cancelled. Residents of Maryland are prohibited from ordering directly and will need to have their healthcare practitioner order the test on their behalf.
This test is useful for:
- Gastrointestinal Symptoms
- Joint Pain
- Mucosal Barrier Dysfunction
- Autoimmune Disease
- Food Sensitivities
- Chronic or Acute Diarrhea
- Abdominal Pain
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Bloody Stool
- Fever and Vomiting
The GI360™ Profile is an innovative, comprehensive and clinically-applicable stool profile, utilizing multiplex PCR molecular technology coupled with growth-based culture and ID by MALDI-TOF, sensitive biochemical assays and microscopy to detect and assess the status of pathogens, viruses, parasites and bacteria that may be contributing to acute or chronic gastrointestinal symptoms and disease. Microbiome Abundance and Diversity The GI360™ Profile is a gut microbiota DNA analysis tool that identifies and characterizes the abundance and diversity of more than 45 targeted analytes that peer-reviewed research has shown to contribute to dysbiosis and other chronic disease states. The GI360™ can identify the presence of pathogenic viruses, bacteria, and parasites using multiplexed, real-time PCR. Viruses are the primary cause of acute diarrhea, and the least commonly tested. The identification of pathogenic bacteria, viruses and parasites improves treatment strategies and patient outcomes. The Dysbiosis Index (DI) is a calculation with scores from 1 to 5 based on the overall bacterial abundance and profile within the patient's sample as compared to a reference population. Values above 2 indicate a microbiota profile that differs from the defined normobiotic reference population (i.e., dysbiosis). The higher the DI above 2, the more the sample is considered to deviate from normobiosis.
Please indicate if you would like your test results to come with or without Dr. Amy’s client file review.
Dr. Amy’s client file review = Dr. Amy’s personalized comments on your test results that you can review with your own health care professional. As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITH:
- Your test results will be personally reviewed and commented on by Dr. Amy.
- There is no additional charge for this service.
- Your Supplement List and Client History Form are required; these need to be completed prior to Dr. Amy reviewing your test results and commenting on them.
- Your Supplement List and Client History Form can be located, saved, submitted, and updated within Your Health Companion.
- To avoid any delay, please promptly fill out your Supplement List and Client History Form. Results will be released to you after Dr. Amy reviews and comments.
- As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITHOUT:
- Your test results will be released to you as soon as they are completed by the lab.