Charcoal Soap (5.2 ounces)
• Dr. Amy's Personal Choice
• Charcoal Soap that includes Tea Tree Oil
• Aids in the body's ability to Cleanse & Balance
• Gentle Cleansing
• See product description for further details
• The skin is the largest organ in the body thus, using charcoal soap as a topical cleanser can support the body's ability to gently remove toxins. By using this soap, one can lower the body's toxic load gently with charcoal topically, without having to take charcoal capsules.
• "I have been using this charcoal soap (& our EDTA soap) every single day for years. I use the charcoal soap on my face & feel it has been a really positive addition to my daily facial cleansing routine; I actually keep a bar of the charcoal soap in my purse to ensure that I have it while traveling as it helps cleanse the traveling musk from the day. What I like about both soaps is that they do not dry my skin out at all. Generally, when you use a soap with either of these ingredients, it tends to dry your skin out," ~ Dr. Amy
• "A powerful acne-fighting duo that your skin will love. Charcoal is mild exfoliator that draws bacteria, dirt & impurities, helping you fight acne & achieve a flawless complexion. Tea Tree provides antibacterial benefits to help with blemishes."• Not tested on animals • Phthalate free • Dr. Amy's Personal Choice • Charcoal Soap that includes Tea Tree Oil • Aids in the body's ability to Cleanse & Balance • Gentle Cleansing • 5.2 Ounce Bar
• As always, consult with your health care professional.