HHI knows that you value your personal information, and we protect your privacy as if it were our own. HHI's uses of your information are limited to the ways outlined in this notice, except as required by law and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
What kind of information about me does HHI collect?
HHI collects information about you in these ways:
1. Order information you give us: If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit card numbers for purchases). Contact information from the order form (email address, name, billing and shipping address, and phone number) is used to send orders and information about our company to you.
Types of Information We Collect
• Your name
• Your billing and delivery address
• Your e-mail address
• Your phone (or mobile) number
• Your credit/debit card number – this information is securely transferred via TLS 1.2 to our credit card processing agent.
• Information on how you are using the Sites
• Your purchase/return/exchange information
We Collect Information When
• You purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from the Sites or mobile applications.
• You create a holisticheal.com account.
• You connect with us regarding customer service via our customer service center, or on social media platforms.
• You visit the Sites or participate in interactive features of the Sites or mobile applications.
• You use a social media service, for example, our Blog, Facebook page or YouTube channel.
• You sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from us.
• You enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group.
• You provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input.
• You interact with HHI through your computer, tablet or mobile device
2. Technologies Used: We may use tracking pixels/web beacons, cookies and or other technologies to receive and store certain types of information. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser information, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, third party analytics (which may be governed by that company’s policy), date/time stamp and clickstream data. This information helps us customize your website experience and make our marketing messages more relevant. It also allows us to provide features such as storage of items in your cart between visits. This includes our content presented on other websites or mobile applications. In order to provide the best customer experience possible, we also use this information for reporting and analysis purposes, such as how you are shopping our website, performance of our marketing efforts, and your response to those marketing efforts.
4. Third Party Cookies: We allow third-party companies to collect non-personally identifiable information when you visit the Sites and to use that information to serve ads for our products or services or for products or services of other companies when you visit the Sites or other websites. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., navigational, click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, etc.) during your visits to the Sites and other websites in order to provide advertisements about our goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These parties may use a cookie or a third party web beacon, or other technologies, to collect this information and are governed by their own company’s policies.
How does HHI use this information?
HHI uses information collected in these ways:
1. Order processing and customer service: Once placing an online order, your contact information including your email address will be used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. Your credit card information is transmitted securely to our third party processing provider in compliance with Payment Card Industry standards.
2. Third-party service providers: HHI works closely with other companies and individuals to facilitate transactions and better your experience. Examples of third-party service provider services include shipping orders, analyzing data, providing accurate search results and links, processing credit card payments, affiliate marketing, and newsletters. HHI does not share PII with third-party service providers. Information shared with any such provider is of a non-PII nature and is done safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with that provider to protect the data.
3. Promotional offers: From time to time we or a service provider acting on our behalf may use your name, email address, and/or mailing address to send you an offer for a HHI product or service we believe to be of interest to you.
What information can I access or modify?
If you are a registered customer, you may log into your account and view or modify the account information on file, including personally identifiable information, recent orders, payment settings, shopping lists, and Set & Save settings.
How does HHI secure my information?
While we are confident ordering online is safe and secure, if for any reason you cannot access the secure server or feel uncomfortable ordering online, please feel free to place your order with us by phone at 1-800-768-8744. As a general practice, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If using a shared computer, be sure to log out of your account prior to leaving the computer.
Can I opt-out?
Email and Promotional: At any time you can adjust your communication preferences, including opting out of promotional mailings, from within your HHI account. You also have the right to disable your account. To do so, you may call or email customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Cookies: To opt-out of third-party vendor's cookies on other websites, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, click here.
EU and Swiss CUSTOMER PRIVACY
HHI acknowledges that EU and Swiss individuals have the right to access the personal information that we maintain about them. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, may contact us directly using one of the following methods:
• Send an e-mail to email@example.com
• Call our Customer Service line at 1-207-824-8501
• Write us at HHI, LLC. Attention: Customer Service 279 Walkers Mills Road Bethel, Maine 04217 USA
• Note that we may be required to share personal data of EU and Swiss individuals in response to lawful requests by public authorities including to meet national security and law enforcement requirements.
• Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call our Customer Service line at 1-207-824-8501
• Write us at HHI, LLC Attention: Customer Service 279 Walkers Mills Road Bethel, Maine 04217 USA