- Additional Information
Count 8oz / 240 ml Type Lotion Recommended Use Neem and aloe vera have been used for centuries to promote healthy skin.
Aqueous extract of Azadirachta indica (neem) leaf Aloe barbadensis leaf juice Cetearyl alcohol (vegetarian) Cetearyl Glucoside (from coconut) Azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil Glycerin (kosher and vegetarian) Glyceryl Stearate (naturally derived) Hydrogenated vegetable oil Coco Nucifera (coconut) oil Fragrance (natural) Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil Xantham gum Tocopherol Benzyl Alcohol Salicylic Acid Sorbic acid
• Neem & Aloe Vera have been used for centuries for healthy beautiful skin.
• Neem Oil is particularly rich in long-chain fatty acids that are quickly absorbed & allows other active ingredients to penetrate the outer layers of skin.
• This lotion contains more than 90% botanical ingredients.
• Lotion 8 FL oz.
• To learn more about this & other products, read Dr. Amy’s book: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, consult with your health care professional.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Smells nice, feels nice, and heals acne
Very happy with this product. Smells nice, feels nice, and acne seems to be healing faster and the red marks from older acne are clearing up and returning to normal coloration much more quickly.
Value Quality Price
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Does contain tocopherol (aka Vitamin E, typically derived from wheat) because it's an effective ingredient for most people. Some gluten-sensitive individuals may prefer to use a product which does not contain vitamin E.