The Drinking Water Analysis tests for metals and pH in your water; it does not test for Fluoride.
Please note: All results will come in Dr. Amy Yasko's name; the H2O-number is how the results are identified as being your sample.
Please indicate if you would like your test results to come with or without Dr. Amy’s client file review.
Dr. Amy’s client file review = Dr. Amy’s personalized comments on your test results that you can review with your own health care professional. As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITH:
• Your test results will be personally reviewed and commented on by Dr. Amy.
• There is no additional charge for this service.
• Your Supplement List and Client History Form are required; these need to be completed prior to Dr. Amy reviewing your test results and commenting on them.
• Your Supplement List and Client History Form can be located, saved, submitted, and updated within Your Health Companion.
• To avoid any delay, please promptly fill out your Supplement List and Client History Form.
• Results will be released to you after Dr. Amy reviews and comments.
• As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITHOUT:
• Your test results will be released to you as soon as they are completed by the lab.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
This test is fantastic & the price is right!! We have been on the program for several years with very good success. After moving to our current home, we started to feel not as well. I did the HMT test and saw that my lead had doubled & I had copper which I had never had. I tested the water in our home and there is very high lead in our water, along with all the other metals which are in the low range.
Quality Price Value
- Love this affordable water test!
This water test is fantastic. Many water labs only test metals to ppm levels. This Doctor's Data test tests down to ppb levels. With all of the aluminum, barium, copper, iron.... and sometimes lead, manganese, and arsenic in our municipal water supplies, I think it is important to test water at least annually - even if you filter. We discovered that our filter was saturated and needed maintenance when we ran this test (very high aluminum). There are other labs that look at things like trihalomethanes... but this is the best lab for metals that I have found.
Price Value Quality
Did 2 of these tests to test 2 different sources of drinking water. Definitely worth doing this test. Instead of always wondering, better to do the test. Excellent test. Wish I had done the testing ages ago.
Price Value Quality
The primary focus of Holistic Health International, LLC is to provide products which support nutritional health and wellness. These products are not typically covered by standard health care insurance for these purposes. This is a test that provides information which may aid in the support of nutritional well being. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please note that the only invoice available is the one you will receive with your order. We do not provide invoices with CPT codes for insurance purposes.