- Additional Information
Count 25ML (.8 FL oz) Type Spray Serving Size 5 sprays (800 mcl) Servings per Container 31 Other Ingredients Purified water, Vegetable glycerine, Trehalose, Xylitol, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate, Rosemary Leaf Extract). Recommended Use As a dietary supplement: Shake well and press down on actuator. Spray 1 to 5 times in mouth and then swallow. To be taken as needed or as recommended by a health care professional.
Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxo- & Adenosyl- cobalamin) 2400 mcg * Daily value (DV) not established %DV 100,000%
• Get B12 Spray is an effective form of energy. This spray is a great option for those who do not like to swallow capsules or have digestive issues; specially formulated for increased oral absorption. This spray delivers stabilized forms of Cobalamins Hydroxyl and Adenosyl to aid in the body's ability to restore and balance of B12 biochemical pathways that support focused attention. Offering Hydroxyl B12 in a reduced state makes this a very unique and highly useful product as Hydroxyl B12 can be converted by the body to the intracellular active Cobalamins (namely Adenosyl and Methyl Cobalamin).
• Dietary Spray Supplement
• 25ML (.8 FL oz)
• Quality & freshness guarantees a superior product. We use only the best ingredients in the formulation of our supplements. Preferred by many who are chemical sensitive & wish to avoid side effects from fillers and excipients commonly used in most other products on the market today.
• To learn more about this & other products, read Dr. Amy’s book: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, consult with your health care professional.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Excellent non-invasive B12
This spray has helped us keep our son's B12 levels for methylation in a healthy range. We couldn't be more pleased with the product. thanks
Price Value Quality
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if pregnant or nursing without first consulting a physician.
Do not spray in eyes.
Storing in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight is recommended. Refrigeration after opening is suggested.