DetailsUrinary porphyrins are oxidized intermediate metabolites of heme biosynthesis and have been associated with genetic disorders, metabolic disturbances/diseases, poor nutritional status, oxidative stress, and high level exposure to toxic chemicals or metals. Specific urine porphyrin profiles are associated with high level exposure to mercury, arsenic, lead and some toxic chemicals. Precoproporphyrins are reported separately and per unit uroporphyrin to increase detection even when heme production is very low.
Please indicate if you would like your test results to come with or without Dr. Amy’s client file review.
Dr. Amy’s client file review = Dr. Amy’s personalized comments on your test results that you can review with your own health care professional. As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITH:
• Your test results will be personally reviewed and commented on by Dr. Amy.
• There is no additional charge for this service.
• Your Supplement List and Client History Form are required; these need to be completed prior to Dr. Amy reviewing your test results and commenting on them.
• Your Supplement List and Client History Form can be located, saved, submitted, and updated within Your Health Companion.
• To avoid any delay, please promptly fill out your Supplement List and Client History Form.
• Results will be released to you after Dr. Amy reviews and comments.
• As always, consult with your health care professional.
If selecting WITHOUT:
• Your test results will be released to you as soon as they are completed by the lab.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The primary focus of Holistic Health International, LLC is to provide products which support nutritional health and wellness. These products are not typically covered by standard health care insurance for these purposes. This is a test that provides information which may aid in the support of nutritional well being. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please note that the only invoice available is the one you will receive with your order. We do not provide invoices with CPT codes for insurance purposes.