- Additional Information
Count 60 Type Capsules Serving Size 1 capsule Servings per Container 60 Other Ingredients Vegetable Capsules (Hypromellose, Water).
Recommended Use As a dietary supplement, take one capsule two times a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin 5-Phosphate) 50mg Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) 11.25mg Vitamin B3 (as Niacin) 6mg Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 7.5mg Folate (as folic and folinic acid) 57.5mcg Vitamin B12 (as hydroxo & adenosyl- cobalamin) 750mcg Biotin 50mcg Vitamin B5 (as d-calcium Pantothenate) 49.5mg Proprietary Blend 260.5mg ~Parsley Aerial Parts Extract ~Para-Aminobenzioc Acid (PABA) ~Benfotiamine ~Inositol Hexaphosphate ~Betaine Anhydrous ~SAMe (as S-Adenosyl L-Methionine) ~Trehalose ~Inositol ~NADH (stabilized)
• Dr. Amy hand picked her personal choices of the optimal forms of each of the B vitamins for inclusion in her Ultimate B Complex. Benfotiamine is used as the ideal form of B1 rather than simply using thiamine. The form of B2 that is used is Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate (rather than plain riboflavin). Niacin, as well as NADH, are included to support the need for several forms of B3. Low doses of both hydroxyl as well as adenosyl B12 are included to support B12 (rather than the less expensive but non-ideal cyano B12 found in most other B complex supplements). Inositol, as well as inositol hexaphosphate, are included to support both forms of inositol. The source of folate is a combination of folates that also includes low dose folinic. PABA, pantothenic, & a low dose source of vitamin PQQ are included along with other B vitamins.
• According to Dr. Elson Haas, an expert in nutrition who has written the complete guide to diet & nutritional medicine: “One such problem with taking large amounts of a single B vitamin is that this may cause depletion of other B’s. Therefore, it is best to take a complete B complex supplement whenever taking any individual B vitamin regularly in higher amounts”.
• “I personally use Ultimate B Complex daily as a regular part of my supplement regime. In my opinion, the daily inclusion of B complex is something that is important for everyone,” ~ Dr. Amy• Low dose Vitamin B-6 • Ideal balance of IP-6 & Inositol • Ultimate blend of B vitamins
• Dietary Supplement
• 60 Capsules
• Efficacy, quality, and freshness guarantees a superior product. We use only the best ingredients in the formulation of our supplements. Preferred by many who are chemical sensitive and wish to avoid side effects from fillers and excipients commonly used in most other products on the market today.
• To learn more: www.FeelGoodSupps.com
• As always, defer and consult with your personal doctor.This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Pricey but good
Price Value Quality
- Expensive but good
This is expensive but it is the only B complex I have been able to tolerate. It has helped so much with my POTS symptoms!
Quality Price Value
- Great for mood
This has been great for our family in conjunction with the All In One. For the parents, it really helps energy and mood. We saw an immediate improvement in mood when we introduced it for our adolescent kids.
Price Value Quality
Do not take if pregnant or nursing without first consulting a physician.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight is recommended.